Luckily this week I found some fabrics to finish this project at a local quilt shop. They matched pretty closely and worked well for a small quilt made from scraps. I had enough to complete four blocks on my new (old) treadle machine.
You can see in the brown pieces above that there are two different brown floral prints, but the match in color and pattern is so close, it is barely detectable from a distance – I hope – I used some green solid for sashing and found a great print for the backing. Now it is off to the long arm quilter.
The finished size will be 33″ x 33″ which would be great for a layette sized quilt, wall hanging or even a table topper set at an angle.
I’m not sure where this one will go, but will post when the quilting and binding are finished.